4 months ago
MLM Group is a successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, working on a diverse range of interesting and challenging projects. Our purpose is to shape a better built and natural environment for people to live, learn, work and play. We have ambitious growth plans as part of our 2025 vision and are now expanding our rail team. Our rail team has a respected reputation in the industry, which has developed as a result of our success in delivering for our clients. The team capability is civils/structures biased and in addition, the delivery of multi-disciplinary rail projects is led by the team. Typical projects involve bridges, stations, buildings, lineside structures, culverts, drainage, car parks, depots and temporary work. Services include surveying, examinations, reporting, assessments, design, site supervision and engineering assurance.
We now have a position for a Graduate Engineer due to our continued success and increasing workload. Our Graduate Engineers form an important component of our design teams and have a varied, interesting workload, with a mixture of office based design work, as well as some work on site. Previous graduates relished the real responsibility they were given from the outset. On the job training and support is provided by senior personnel and the company offers approved training agreements with the Institution of Civil Engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to become part of a growing team and benefit from good career development prospects.
The ideal candidate will have:
· An ability to work within design teams and contribute to the design of civil engineering structures.
· An excellent knowledge of engineering principles and structural mechanics.
· An ability to carry out the surveying and inspection of civil engineering structures on site.
· An aptitude for development and progression.
· An excellent standard of written and verbal English.
· Industry experience would be an added advantage.
· A thirst for development and progression.
· A minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) degree in a relevant subject.
· UK driving license.
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, engaging workload, an annual performance related bonus and real career development prospects. We can also offer a relocation package for the right candidate.
MLM is an equal opportunities employer, so please inform us of any special needs that you may have.
If you are interested in this role please or contact email@example.com.