4 months ago
£21,688 - £24,942 + Car/Car Allowance + Bonus + Be
Category: Graduate Jobs
Dates that interviews will take place
£21,688 - £24,942 + Car/Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Summary of vacancy
Graduate Electrical Engineer
Competitive + company car or car allowance
Location UK Role - South West / UK Wide
Got a degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering?
Make it count at SUEZ R&R UK Ltd.
SUEZ has a vision: a society with no more waste, where waste materials are reused, recycled or recovered for their energy content. To that end, we’ve created Energy from Waste (EfW) facilities, where waste that would normally go to landfill is used to create energy, offsetting the need for fossil fuels.
As a Graduate Engineer, you’ll have the chance to develop your skills amongst our experts and learn about innovative, green waste management.
What will I be doing as a Graduate Electrical Engineer?
* You’ll be the future of SUEZ R&R UK, learning all about how our Energy from Waste plants operate in order to become one of technical experts.
* You’ll work within the Energy business unit, tackling a wide range of projects and assignments that will develop your understanding of our energy and landfill functions.
* You will be working within the Technical Team working on a wide variety of topics such as:
* Helping to manage and maintain a portfolio of over 250 MW of generation.
* Managing the operation of high voltage networks.
* Engineer electrical solutions to provide plant optimisation and improvement.
* Assist the grid connection process for new generation schemes.
* Project Management of developments large and small.
* As far as possible employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talents to enable them to progress within the company and reach their full potential. This is a structured programme designed to develop your skills and career while allowing for individual mentoring and support, and the flexibility to specialise in particular areas of interest. Rest assured that we’ll give you plenty of support and will give full support towards Chartership with the IET.
* You’ll have a mentor on hand to guide you, as well as having a Chartered Engineer as Line Manager, not to mention our team of industry experts.
*** From Day one of your employment you will be on a structured development programme and we would be looking at increasing the basic salary and benefits after 1 years' continuous service ***
*** Start date would be August/September 2019 ***
What are the requirements?
* We’re looking for a technically capable person with a relevant degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or similar.
* Technical expertise is only the start, you would also need to be good with people and a team player – ready to solve problems, help others and produce work of the highest standard.
* If you’ve got what it takes take the first step and join us in the resource revolution and apply today, there’s a great future ahead within an innovative and growing business.
With over 6,000 members of staff working across a whole range of business areas, our people are the company’s greatest asset and we are proud to be an Investor in People.
In 2018 we were awarded by Best companies as one of the top 25 companies in the UK for employee engagement.
As well as our competitive salaries and benefit packages we are able to offer long-term career development within a friendly and supportive environment.
With our collaborative engaging culture, our employees join us and grow with us.
We believe creativity, clear communication and our drive for excellence are the keys to our success. We also expect our people to be enthusiastic and responsible.
We understand that the richness of the diversity of our employee’s experiences enables us to harness more creativity, innovation and opportunities.
If you share our thinking – and have the qualities we’re looking for – you could play a big part in our dedicated team.
Join us and be part of the Resource Revolution.
To find out more or apply, please complete the application form and attach your CV.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
About the role