3 months ago
Graduate Developer, Bridges team
Ramboll are looking for a Graduate Developer to join our Civil Structures team in Southampton. This is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career that will offer you challenging and varied work on large projects throughout the company.
Reporting to a Director you will utilise your skills and knowledge to participate on a variety of Highways and Infrastructure projects spread across the whole asset lifecycle from conceptual and detailed design through to assessment.
As a Graduate Developer your role is to be a part the development function for an ever expanding internal and external needs. You will report to the Team Lead on all aspects of the work carried out. You will be working to deliver bespoke applications and help maintain and improve current automated systems. As a Graduate Developer, you will be responsible for creating innovative and client focused products, that deliver improved performance and/or better client relationships. The work would be highly variable and based on internal and external client needs. This is an opportunity to make a mark in a sector currently being exposed to the potential of digitalisation and its benefits.
* Create programming functions primarily using .NET for various instances.
* Contribute to the development of innovative solutions and more efficient ways of working
* Promote the Ramboll brand and undertake business development
* Plan,= and undertake technical work on projects
Required Skills and Experience:
* .NET (C#)/Object orientated programming languages
* SQL Server
* At least a 2:1 in computer science related degree.
* Entity Framework
* Azure (Cloud and App Services)
* MVVM frameworks
* Cloud services
* API Development
* 3D Object Programming
* Good communication skills, both written and oral
* Planning, organising and prioritising personal workload
* Ability to interact well with team members
* Able to act on own initiative
What we offer
* Competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance and group income protection. In addition, we offer a comprehensive flexible benefits package including childcare vouchers, gym membership, dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, travel insurance, discounts in a vast range of restaurants and shops and many more!
* Flexible working
* Excellent career growth and development opportunities
* Be part of a dynamic, expanding team within the UK
* A vibrant and inspiring culture, based on innovation and flexibility
Please note that unfortunately we are not able to process incomplete applications.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer.