5 months ago
Coffey Group carries out a wide range of Civil Engineering work covering water and waste water treatment, earthworks, substructures, roads and drainage, bridges, surface and underground car parks, external works and infrastructure for clients in both commercial and public sectors throughout the UK & Ireland. Due to our continued growth we are currently recruiting for Graduate Civil Engineers for projects in Cork City, Waterford, Kilkenny, Carlow and Wexford.
Desirable Experience & Skills/Qualifications
* The successful candidate will possess a BE / BEng (Hons) / MEng Degree
* Be self-motivated, ambitious and with excellent communication skills
* To complete tasks assigned to them by Project Manager
* Recording and monitoring project costs
* Ensuring the project is managed in a safe and professional manner and is undertaken in compliance with all relevant Health & Safety procedures and legislation
* Consultation with Statutory Authorities as necessary
* Progress Reports
* Allocations and Record Keeping
* Fluent English is essential.