18 days ago
Join our team:
Our aspiration is to be a values-driven, progressive, people-orientated company, working together to deliver for our clients and shareholders.
We pride ourselves on our values of excellence, passion, integrity and collaboration and are a flexible employer with a forward-thinking outlook.
We are committed to agile working, giving our people the freedom and flexibility to adapt their working life around their home life to achieve a proper balance. Our smart working approaches allow greater use of technology in the way we carry out our business, ensuring we provide a working environment that works for everyone. We support and nurture our people through our wellbeing initiatives.
Our business is defined by our people, so if you’re a team player, committed, talented and enthusiastic, you’re the type of person we’re seeking.
About our programme:
Our Graduate Programme is an in house, two year programme designed to support and empower you to develop your career. It comprises of six modules designed to develop your leadership and interpersonal skills and enable you to reach your potential. This is complemented by technical, on-the-job training as well as learning from experts within our business.
What we’re looking for: Graduates from a wide range of backgrounds including Real Estate (or similar)
* Full UK driving licence (or currently learning) (desirable)
* Passion, flexibility, resilience and adaptability
* Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
* A self-starter with a flexible but robust approach, a good team player and able to work as part of a team
* Highly motivated and curious, self-confident individuals
* Strong problem solving skills
* Good attention to detail
* A highly organised approach to work
* Willingness to get involved in key projects
* Ability to become a valued member of the team
Rewards and benefits: Agile working environment
* Competitive base salary
* Company car / car allowance (role dependent)
* Contributory pension
* Private healthcare
* 28 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
* Holiday purchase
* Discounted retail schemes
* Employee assistance programme
We have opportunities across the UK within our Infrastructure and Building businesses. The location of this role is flexible between Edinburgh and Warrington.
You must be able to and have evidence of the right to work in the UK.
Closing date: 15th March 2021
Galliford Try values diversity and is committed to a fair and inclusive recruitment process. We are happy to make reasonable adjustments as appropriate.
Primary Location: United Kingdom
Organization: Construction & Investments
Job Type: Graduate Job
Job Posting: Feb 2, 2021, 8:01:23 PM