9 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for Global targeting program using advanced analytics techniques to help the marketing organization achieve outcomes through funnel identification and acceleration. Additionally, Responsible for enabling high quality, objective decisions by identifying and advising on the key marketing challenges for the business through the development and application and oversight of insightful and objective analysis.
The role will have aspects of Program management, global horizontal team work, deep data dives; stakeholder connects and analytical story building/story telling. The role will report into the Global Director, Market and Commercial analytics.
* Owner of global Targeting program in the “Market and Commercial analytics team”
* Ability to assess, converge and present information to very senior stakeholders around program outcomes
* Needs to drive a measurement driven approach towards targeting efforts across different marketing channels with special focus on predictive analytics
* Multiple stakeholder connects across all regions and product franchises- scoping and managing new projects on advanced analytics
* Knowledge and analytical approach, capabilities and application as a program manager
* Involvement in presentation and story boarding of analytics programs like forecasting and propensity models
* Vendor management and assessment
* Accountable for high quality, commercial information. This information is interpreted and appropriate recommendations made to allow effective decision-making.
* Ensuring understanding, description and valuation of product profiles and market trends
* Key connect in the marketing organization with the commercial excellence team’s and partner on using data from segmentation exercises
* Being a key contributor and influencer within the marketing teams
* Being a key contributor in the Strategic marketing plans and process
* Well versed with Statistical tools and techniques feeding into advanced predictive analytics
* High energy, works proactively and demonstrates flexibility in approach to changing work priorities.
* Team oriented – ability work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
* Masters Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Statistics/Economics or equivalent
* Extensive experience in Program management, Analytics and research
* Excellent English oral and written communications skills
* Strong analytical and process skills
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
* Background in healthcare, pharma or diagnostics imaging industry
* Ability to interpret large amounts of information, e.g. from clinical studies, databases,
* Data modelling knowledge of tools like R and SAS
* People management
Locations: United Kingdom; Chalfont St Giles