about 1 month ago
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Sales professional to join our team specializing in influencing customers and driving growth for our AvK brand within our Cummins Generator Technologies business. The role is headquartered in Peterborough, UK but we will consider exceptional remote candidates based in UK/Europe.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Responsible for managing the relationship and business strategies for two large, complex multi-million-dollar accounts (cross-regional, global, etc).
* Responsibilities include selling the organization's products to assigned business customers to achieve sales goals, expanding existing customer relationships and executing account sales plans in support of business strategy.
* Works collaboratively with all the Sales managers globally to ensure coordination of the sales activities are in line with AOP and SBP targets
* Leads the AvK Quotation engineering team to support global sales teams
* Achieves profitable sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction. Works cross-functionally to deploy cost savings initiatives.
* Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products and initiate improvements, coordinates AvK engineering requests into Applications and Current Product Engineering for development of new product/new product features in line with the growth strategy and the customers’ requirements globally (CGT cases)
* Develops pricing strategy policy and oversees the global AvK pricing to ensure price approvals according to policy
* Coordinate Engineering efforts to ensure new product features/product development fit for purpose
* People development/coaching to develop required knowledge and skills to sell AvK products
* Align internal processes between AvK and STAMFORD brands to standardize between the two brands across functions such as supply chain, engineering and sales of current product as well as on the new developed products (S series)
* Coordinates activities to maintain and update CAMOS configurator according to the customer requirements
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* Degree in relevant field, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
* Significant level of relevant work experience within similar role/industry required.
* Experience of selling and influencing large projects
* Ability to coach and develop more junior team members
* Ability to communicate and operate with credibility with key customers
* Some technical knowledge/capability to underpin commercial skills
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
EVERY EMPLOYEE, EVERY COMMUNITY
You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.
Primary Location United Kingdom-England-Cambridgeshire-UK, Peterborough, EMEA Cummins Generator Tech
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Mar 9, 2021, 4:10:18 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 21000114