4 months ago
The Global Product Marketing Specialist role develops and delivers marketing strategies and campaigns for a key Molecular Imaging product franchise. This includes strategy development, new product assessment and introduction, marketing planning and campaign development, multi-channel execution and campaign measurement.
Critical to success are emphasis on market and customer insight to bring external thinking to marketing and product programs, strong cross-functional collaboration and leadership to drive stakeholder understanding & engagement on franchise programs and deep partnership with regional Field Marketing teams for effective program execution.
* Market and customer insight & data gathering and assessment working with insights and analytics teams to build strategy, segmentation & targeting and value propositions
* Develop brand strategy and positioning based on deep customer and market insight and in line with overall Life Sciences Core Imaging strategy
* Develop deep disease and domain expertise that enables effective marketing of the product portfolio in the context of clinical care pathways
* Brand management: marketing planning, agency interface, cross-functional team co-ordination, execution planning and implementation
* Build working processes and relationships with regional Field Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs, Legal and Compliance teams to maximize strategic understanding and partnership in driving effective and efficient programs
* Develop and execute priority campaigns and drive implementation and measurement with regional Field Marketing teams
* Develop multi-channel marketing programs (non-branded/disease awareness, branded, educational), execute and measure through optimal channels working with advertising & promotion partners and regional marketing teams
* Develop advocacy with Key Opinion Leaders, Patient Associations, Societies and other influencers
* Conduct assessments for new product market feasibility, build business cases for go/no-go investment decisions, continuous evaluation of opportunities throughout governance stage gates. Global new product launch planning, execution, roll-out.
Quality Specific Accountabilities:
* Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Management System and Policies as they apply to this job type/position
* Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
* Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
* Responsible for ensuring legal and regulatory approval compliance for all marketing communications prior to external release
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
* Extensive experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
* Experience in marketing strategy and brand positioning development
* Experience in new product development from concept through launch
* Experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical brand campaigns including hands-on digital campaign design and implementation
* Leadership and interpersonal skills to influence teams and work in a matrix environment
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Strong analytical, data interpretation and process skills
* Project management rigor and process capability
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
* Healthcare and pharmaceutical product/industry acumen, preferably in diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, imaging agents. Familiar with healthcare compliance landscape and promotional guidelines (eg ABPI, FDA)
* Experience in developing and implementing global or multi-regional marketing programs
* Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
* Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, global and cross-functional teams
* Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
* Self-starter. Ability to proactively create and drive action plans and course-correct as required
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Locations: United Kingdom; Locations: Amersham UK / Marlborough MA, USA