7 days ago
We are looking for a talented Account and Program Management Leader to join our Cummins Turbo Technologies business, a leader in the medium to heavy-duty diesel engine turbo technologies industry.
The position is open to talented candidates who could be based in UK , Germany or Sweden .
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Drives a continuous customer lead improvement culture for key customer, through a team of account managers, application engineers, program and customer support specialists.
* Leads and Sets the aim towards a Zero-defect experience for customers.
* Demonstrates commercial savvy through value-based pricing and robust cost targeting and controls.
* Delivers on Cummins brand Promise of Innovation and Dependability.
* Accountable for demand planning inputs and sign off within Cummins SBP (Synchronized Business Planning) process.
* Responsible for VPI Programs within Global OE Region.
* Provides overall leadership, management, and strategic direction of the program management activities across multiple functional areas.
* Drives the establishment of objectives, plans, standards, risk identification, and policies ensuring successful implementation of all phases of program management;
* Partners with business executives to identify short and long-term projects plans; develops and maintains strong relationships across the organization.
* Directs the assessment of Project Manager capabilities and available program budgets.
* Formulates annual operational and financial budgets as they relate to unit objectives.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* College, university, or equivalent degree preferred or qualified by experience
* Strong leadership experience – people management, budgetary etc.
* Strong understanding of the turbocharger industry including strong experience in relationship management of key global customers
* Understanding and competence with Program Management and Functional Excellence – ideally tangible experience of leading relevant initiatives
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
EVERY EMPLOYEE, EVERY COMMUNITY
You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.
Job GENERAL MANAGEMENT
Primary Location United Kingdom-England-West Yorkshire-UK, Huddersfield, CTT St Andrew's Road
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Apr 27, 2021, 12:49:01 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 210001X4