about 1 year ago
Job ID : 90806BR
Location : United Kingdom - London
US - Arizona - Remote / Field
US - California - Remote / Field
US - Connecticut - Remote / Field
US - Florida - Remote / Field
US - Georgia - Remote / Field
US - Illinois - Remote / Field
US - Maryland - Remote / Field
US - Massachusetts - Remote / Field
US - Michigan - Kalamazoo
US - New Hampshire - Portsmouth
US - New Hampshire - Remote / Field
US - New Jersey - Remote / Field
US - New York - Remote / Field
US - Oregon - Remote / Field
US - Pennsylvania - Remote / Field
US - Texas - Remote / Field
US - Virginia - Remote / Field
US - Wisconsin - Remote / Field
Job Title: Global Market Development Manager - Sectioning Products
Requisition ID: 90806BR
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
US- Kalamazoo, MI or US-Remote or London, England / Anatomical Pathology Division
The Market Development Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and execution of global marketing plans. (including go-to-market strategies, advertising plans, trade show participation, direct customer communication, marketing collateral, etc.).
This role serves the global anatomical pathology market place (EMEA, APAC and Americas) and provides leadership and direction to the Regional Product Managers and Sales Managers. He/she must be a strong partner to the APD Marketing Communication, Sales leadership , Finance teams
What will you do?
* Create sales and marketing campaigns to grow market share and achieve planned sales and margin for assigned products and owns the revenue including forecasts, and SIOP
* Own the global revenue goals for the product line
* Accountable for all sales tools and literature
* Develops and executes global product launches
* Develop relationships with opinion leaders, direct sales and distributors as a key representative of the product line
* Obtain market data on sales, the competitive landscape and pricing
* Accountable to monitor sales and market share trends and take appropriate action to achieve plan
* Co-travel to establish seed accounts and influence key customers
* Accountable to maintain and report out on productivity highlights, metrics and forecasts
* Provide input for and present business reviews
* Measure success of marketing programs executed
* Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences / Marketing; MS, or MBA highly desirable
* Detailed knowledge of marketing within a regulated environment
* Minimum 5+ years work experience with solid analytic/scientific technology and market knowledge
* Demonstrated results driving targeted campaign initiatives utilizing web, search, social media, advertising and events channels
* Highly self-motivated leader with a proven ability to lead an international effort in a matrixed environment and prioritize multiple projects.
* Develops and maintains a high level of product knowledge of Thermo Fisher Scientific and competitor products
* Demonstrates deep understanding of customers’ business and benefit orientated marketing techniques that result in win-win solutions
* Must be a motivated, enthusiastic self-starter able to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally as business requires (60% minimum).
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.