8 months ago
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Business Relationship Management IT DIrector to join our Global Head Office team.
This role sits within the Business Relationship Management Team which manages and prioritises the demand for IT change from corporate business functions and Business Units across RB.
The BRM Director evolves and supports the development of business cases for change, and will be responsible for pro actively identifying opportunities in growth for IT solutions and services to support the change portfolio.
Demand and Supply Management
* Work with business stakeholders to identify business capabilities needed to address gaps and inefficiences within existing technologies and produce a roadmap for technolgoy enabled change, which is aligned to the IT strategy
* Act as an IT advisor to the business to manage change requests/expectations in a timely manner
* Work closely with other global IT teams to ensure the demand meets current standard
* Work with Enterprise Strategy and Technology to identify Architecture requiremnets and standards to be met, as well as promote reusable solutions to the business
* Work with Cyber Security to promote and monitor adherence to security standards and policies
* Work with the IT Transformation team to understand delivery capabilities within IT to deliver the change
* Develop business cases with support from Functional Relationship Demand Analysts for new IT Change initatives
* Perfom regular gap analyses to identify any areas where the project portfolio is not aligned to the overall business strategy for HR, Finance, Legal and BSG and identify solutions to close gaps
Relationship and People Management
* Own and maintain excellent working relationships with senior business and IT Stakeholders, and provide effective senior stakeholder engagement and communication
* Ensure development of staff is aligned to IT and business strategies
* Implemnet staff development programme to ensure all staff are equipped with the knowledge and skills
* Support recruitment of appropiate resources with required skills
* Manage staff, including coaching, guidance and motivation
Is this You?
* Bachelors degree in IT or Engineering area of study
* Working knowledge of leading HR, Finance, Legal and BSG applications including SuccessFactors, Anaplan, SAP ERP, JD Edwards ERP, Hyperion, Ariba etc
* ITIL V3 to intermediate level
* Microsoft Office Suited to proficient level
* Experience in managing implementation of IT systems in a multicultural environment
* Strong communicatior and high level of business acumen
* In-depth knowledge of portfolio and project managemnet process, budgetary process and resource managemnet
* Enhancing performance by driving innovation that is unique, leading edge, new to the industry or profession, therefore creating a conmpetitive advantage
* Leverage IT best practices (PMBOK, ITIL etc.) to continously drive process improvemnet within IT
* Critical thinker and ability to demonstrate logical approach to problem solving, ability to deal with ambiguity and cope with change
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!