about 1 month ago
Global Digital Marketing Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team as the Global Digital Marketing Manager for Business Assurance & Inspection Services at Lloyd's Register.
We are embarking upon a digital transformation journey across the entire go-to-market life cycle, and this role will be integral to developing and implementing the digital marketing strategy.
Lloyd’s Register (LR) is a leading global provider of engineering and technology-centric professional services, whose profits support the Lloyd’s Register Foundation, a charity dedicated to research and education in science and safety, which has awarded £96m in grants since 2013. Founded in 1760 as a marine classification society, LR now operates across three business streams Marine and Offshore, Energy and Business Assurance and Inspection Services who provide services across many industry sectors, with over 7,000 employees based in 78 countries.
We have a long-standing reputation for integrity, impartiality and technical excellence. Our compliance, risk and technical consultancy services give clients confidence that their assets and businesses are safe, sustainable and dependable. Through our global technology centres and research network, we are at the forefront of understanding the application of new science and technology to future-proof our clients’ businesses.
Our strategy in BA&IS is to be the trusted safety partner of the world’s top businesses.
We will achieve this by:
• Focusing on our different customer needs to accelerate growth
• Using technology as a key enabler of our value proposition in terms of both service capability and operational excellence
• Building a flexible resourcing model to support top line growth at the required profitability levels
This role will be responsible for:
• Developing and implementing the digital marketing strategy for BA&IS, aligned to the broader digital transformation of key channels, platforms and products within the business.
• In collaboration with sales, innovation and marketing leadership colleagues lead the implementation of the new digital marketing technologies and platforms.
• Defining the approach to digital strategies and technologies across the B&&IS business, ensuring we leverage digital marketing channels to drive positive ROI, demand generation, conversions and revenue to meet commercial objectives.
• Leading the training of area marketing teams and, where relevant, sales colleagues to leverage digital marketing tools and assets, including websites, SEO/SEM, email, social media, virtual events, digital content, interactive marketing tools, etc in line with global and area sales and marketing plans, campaign objectives and KPIs.
1. Developing and defining the digital marketing strategy and road map for BA&IS, playing a key role in the development of the wider digital transformation strategy.
2. Review economic indicators, track changes in supply and demand, identify customers and their current and future needs, and monitor the competition.
3. Ensuring Head of Area Marketing, Area Marketing and Brand & Communications teams as well as commercial stakeholders, understand how to optimise area websites to drive positive ROI, demand generation, conversions, and revenue to meet commercial objectives.
4. Reviewing opportunities to optimise the global digital marketing strategy so that all areas are enhancing their use of tools such as Pardot, Salesforce, MOZ and Episerver, as well as the new tools that introduced to the business to deliver digital transformation.
5. Identifying and implementing processes to introduce improved website functionality, including but not limited to A/B testing, multivariate testing, visitor profiling, segmentation, retargeting, ecommerce, etc
6. Enabling the business to accelerate adoption of new processes and procedures that will be required as we deploy client facing digital self-service tools.
7. Developing best practice processes for monitoring and measuring prospects and leads through all agreed global and area digital channels, working with area marketing teams and agencies/outsourced resources where needed
8. Providing expertise and guidance on digital elements, such as PPC, SEO, social media, emerging technologies and making recommendations in the implementation of marketing content, working with Area marketing teams and agencies/outsourced resources where needed
9. Identifying trends and insights and optimise spend and performance, based on insights
10. Analysing and evaluating the end to end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points
11. Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Technical / Professional Qualifications / Requirements:
• Relevant degree with substantial experience in B2B digital marketing, advertising and/or ecommerce
• Clear understanding of digital landscape and the B2B buying process, with excellent grasp of social media, website metrics and best practices
• Experienced in using social media management tools e.g. Hootsuite, to monitor, plan and communicate messages to key target audiences using appropriate channels
• Experience in managing a website within a global organisation using a CMS such as Episerver along with website maintenance, development and analytics plus PPC campaigns.
• Knowledge in SEO and experience in optimising content for the web
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge of email marketing, lead generation, prospect nurturing, campaign measurement and optimisation using marketing automation tools such as Pardot and executing drip marketing programmes
• Experienced in running successful digital marketing campaigns using a variety of tools and channels whilst meeting budget requirements
• Familiar with financial planning/strategy and able to develop budgets
• Flexible and results-oriented approach to meet varying and competing client and business demands whilst remaining commercially focused
• Ability to analyse complex problems and develop solutions whilst meeting the requirements of internal procedures and external regulatory authorities
• An assertive approach with strong communication and diplomacy skills to guide, negotiate, influence and persuade at all levels.
• Strong attention to detail. Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a multicultural team.
• Excellent written and spoken English skills required. Additional language skills a plus.
• Ability to travel (occasionally) across the Areas or globally, as necessary
Are you interested in this job?
Apply now via the 'apply' button.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Julien LANGE (Corporate Recruiter North Europe) M: +--******or email -*******
Engineer, Inspector, Sustainability, Engineering, Quality, Research, Energy