3 months ago
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Plant Operative to join our plant team in Shoreham Wharf, Brighton.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Site Supervisor you will be required:
* To operate a Loading Shovel and to carry out general fixed plant maintenance
* To load tipper vehicles and on site hoppers
* To adhere at all times to company Health and Safety policies and procedures and encourage others to do so
* To work independently but also as part of an effective team
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience within a similar working environment. You will also:
* Have experience of operating a Loading Shovel
* Be able to communicate effectively
* Be able to work within timeframes
* Be motivated
* Be flexible
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
* Bonus scheme
* Enhanced holiday entitlement
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
* Training and development opportunities