10 months ago
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
* Clinical applications training for customers. Promotion of applications training products and growth programmes.
* Deliver high quality applications training products and growth.
* Support sales and service.
* Support General Imaging Ultrasound Team Leaders.
* Demonstration of GE Healthcare ultrasound products at customer sites/hospitals and at conferences/exhibits/trade shows. Assisting Sales Specialists by providing specialist sales support to ensure that all equipment is demonstrated to best advantage.
* Post sales customer support product training both at customer sites/hospitals and on customer and/or GE lead education days/courses.
* Maintaining contact with existing users ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction and confidence in using GE Healthcare ultrasound products
* Always promote: Sell applications related products, while retaining good customer relationships (Software, Tip offerings)
* Collect, analyse and communicate appropriate customer training and competitive information.
* Maintain an effective Quality System and comply with the requirements of ISO0991, the Quality Policy and documented processes.
* Comply with the EHS Policies and applicable laws and regulations. Complete all mandatory EHS training. Actively participate in accident & incident investigation and follow up. Maintain defined levels of housekeeping & ensure a clean, clear workplace and participate in EHS inspections. Identify and correct hazards and unsafe working conditions.
* Supporting and assisting the GI Clinical Apps Lead and Application Manager in the planning and implementation of service development, and other duties when requested.
* Experience in teaching and/or mentoring others on ultrasound equipment
* DMU or PGDip in Ultrasound
* Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical setting
* Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiencies on current products/platforms
* At least one of the following core experiences: Proven years clinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific areas or some years commercial applications/modality experience with demonstrated successes in high level customer interactions and sales scenarios
* Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
* Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
* To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
* Ability to communicate effectively using local language
Quality Specific Goals
* Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPAA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
* Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
* Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
* Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
* Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
* Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
* Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred in related business or technical/clinical field or equivalent knowledge & experience
* Strong leadership skills (respected by peers and leadership for contributions to the business)
* Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
* Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
* Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
* Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
* Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
* Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
* Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
* Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
* Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
* Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred
* Advanced certification/registries desired
* Five or more years of demonstrated clinical scanning skills in specific
* Experience on all current GE products for which responsibilities cover
* Experience within GE Clinical Applications or Clinical Marketing roles
* Fluency in other relevant languages within territory
Locations: United Kingdom; London & South East
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.