about 1 year ago
Purpose of Role
We are currently recruiting for a Gas Engineer to work on our contracts in Northern Ireland. The Gas Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units and work will include gas service and repair to plumbing when neccesary
* Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
* Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
* To work safety and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors
* Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
* Install new plant and equipment when required
* Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
* Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
* Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained
* Behave in Line and promote Carillion Values
Additional Role Information
Key Knowledge, Experiences & Skills
* Previous experience working for a similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance.
* Gas safe qualified Engineer
* Relevant certification & competences on Installation, Service and Maintenance Gas Fired Appliances for the range of gas work the role requires them to undertake.
* Valid UK Driving Licence
* Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
The applicant must The applicant must be willing to participate in Out of Hours Call Out. This will be done on a Rota basis. The applicant will be expected to work late at times of peak work loads