24 days ago
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Accident Cover - B&CE Scheme, Life Assurance – B&CE Scheme, Company van if required (work use only), Career progression with our Training and Development programme, Company Uniform, Cycle to Work Scheme, Oracle benefits; including Cashback, voucher codes, shopping vouchers, reloadable cards, discount holidays etc., Eye Care Vouchers, Share Save schemes, 1 Professional Subscription per annum, Paid voluntary work, we will consider requests for flexible working where possible
About the Company
Morgan Sindall Group is a leading UK construction and regeneration group, operating in the public and commercial sectors, through six divisions of construction and infrastructure, fit out, property services, partnership housing, urban regeneration and investments.
Morgan Sindall Property Services provides integrated property maintenance services to Local Authorities and housing association clients. We provide planned and reactive maintenance to over 200,000 domestic properties nationwide and have a significant portfolio of large-scale framework refurbishment programmes and strong secured order book and continue to secure long term transformational contracts supported by our USP’s.
We’re passionate about providing services that meet the needs and expectations of each customer and the communities they live in. What makes us special is our ability to capture and translate data gathered from our state-of-the-art systems on our service, assets, customers and communities and improving customer journey. We believe the real value can be found in the intersection of these data sets to provide actionable insights for our clients, helping them to make better investment decisions, improve customer experience and ensure social value initiatives meet the different needs of each community.
About the Team
The Operational job family consists of roles that provide front line delivery to our Customers, such as trade’s roles, roles that measure contract performance and the management of these activities.
About the Role
Working to deliver highest quality service to carry out a variety of technical services tasks. Working efficiently and safely in line with best practice to achieve excellent quality and customer service. This role may operate across multiple contracts.
* To work individually or as part of a team undertaking high quality gas servicing, repairs or installations.
* To comply with gas safety standards and company standards of work performance, ensuring implementation and compliance within gas policies and procedures.
* Ensure implementation and compliance with company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
* To undertake a continual programme of Risk Assessment in relation to your role.
* Attend training as and when required to continue your development in the role and comply with changes within the gas industry.
* Attend Team Briefs, Toolbox Talks and Technical Bulletins on a monthly basis or as and when required.
* Utilise both electronic and paper based systems to accurately record gas documentation including the use of labour and materials against each job.
* To demonstrate a positive, diverse and inclusive attitude to both internal and external customers and colleagues.
* To mentor apprentices as and when required.
* The post holder may be required to perform duties, appropriate to the post, other than those given in the job specification.
* You will be expected to carry out servicing including the issuing of LGSR’s, repairs and installations to the highest of standards.
* Liaise with tenants, clients and members of our supply chain
* Maintain van stocks and provide information enabling the improvements of first time fixes for the area you work within.
* Be flexible and willing to work overtime to cover workloads during busy periods.
* Cover out of hours on a rota basis
* Completing the task given right first time, by ensuring access, materials, timescales are both achievable and deliverable.
* Utilising your Hand Held Unit as trained.
* Informing your scheduler / supervisor on job progress, should these not be achievable advice Scheduler/Supervisor immediately.
* Raising awareness, communicate any improvements you see creating efficiencies.
* Be honest and helpful to the needs of others.
* Always carry out you tasks as efficiently as possible, and to the high standards.
* Undertake works in line with MSPS H&S process and procedures.
* Carry out tasks as per instructions / training provided.
* Preferred previous experience of working within the gas industry
* Current ACS accreditation in CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1.
* Full UK Driving Licence held for minimum of 12 months.
* Level 3 gas NVQ or equivalent City and Guilds
* Unvented Hot Water
* Asbestos Awareness
* Additional experience with domestic plumbing would be advantageous.
* CSCS card
To be part of a successful team and build your future career with Morgan Sindall please apply now.
MSPS are proud to support the resettlement of armed forces personnel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading industry sector companies where we recognise the value of diversity, flexible working and that talented people are key to our success.