about 1 year ago
POSTCODE AREAS: PA / KA
SALARY £32,760 PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Home Services, SSE's gas and electrical maintenance and installations business has over 200,000 customers, with a target of over 1 million customers by 2020.
As one of our Gas Safe registered engineers, you will be the face of our business in our customers' homes. You will undertake servicing, fault finding and repairs on a range of domestic gas appliances, to keep our customers safe and warm.
If you are a highly skilled Gas Safe registered Engineer, with world class customer service and a positive "can do" attitude we want to hear from you.
You will be ACS qualified with a minimum of CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1 and CPA1 and experience of servicing, fault finding and repair. It is also essential that you have a full driving licence. This role will also include out of hours call outs and some shift work.
SSE is one of the largest and most diverse energy companies in the UK with around 8 million customers across our various brands. We offer a fantastic package which includes an uncapped performance reward which is paid monthly, a company van, premium overtime rates and standby payments.
Over and above this, there are some additional benefits that you may be interested in:
* Your money
* Up to 3 free shares per month when you buy 3
* Opportunity to save direct from your salary
* We'll also support you to give to charities tax free if you so wish
* Your pension
* SSE will help you look after your future with our tax-efficient pension scheme
* We'll invest an additional 6% of your salary in your future, if you invest the same
* You also get Life Assurance cover of 7x your salary
* Your travel
* Cycle2Work scheme
* Season Ticket loans – an interest free salary advance of up to £5k
* Vauxhall Partners Programme – discounts off the list price of a brand new Vauxhall
* Your shopping
* SSE Extras – discounts on retailers such as Asda, M&S, John Lewis, Topshop & Apple
* The latest version of Microsoft Office for only £9.95.
* Vodafone Employee Advantage Programme – discounts of between 10% - 20%
* Your leisure
* Holiday Plus – opportunity to buy additional holidays if you so wish
* Your family& health
* Great healthcare offers & maternity benefits, including Childcare Vouchers
* Up to 50% discount on gym memberships and free healthcare advice
* Your home
* Special rates on our Energy, Telecoms & Home Services products
"In our annual engagement survey our staff voted us as a great place to work"
The successful candidate will be subject to the Company's verification and vetting process. This includes a basic criminal records check.