7 months ago
We are currently looking for an experienced Ganger/Supervisor to join our South West team working on schemes in Taunton, Exeter or Plymouth as required.
The successful candidate will lead and supervise a small gang, and must be reliable and have a good, professional work ethic.
Essential Skills & Requirements
* 5 – 10 years highways experience
* Experience in Highways/ Deep and Medium Drainage/ Utility Excavations/ Concreting/ Groundworks
* Ability to take and deliver instructions for the team with health and safety, commercial and environmental issues and can plan ahead for the weeks work
* CSCS Card (gold supervisor card desirable)
* CPCS - Dumper/ 360 operator (desirable)
* CPCS - Slinger/ Signaller
* CAT and Genny service detection training
* NRSWA - Supervisor (desirable)
* Full UK Driving licence and willingness to travel within Devon, Somerset, Dorset and Cornwall
A company van will be provided and rates of pay will reflect relevant experience.
Dawnus is an Equal Opportunities Employer