2 months ago
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
In Arm IT we are hiring hardworking and creative full-stack web developers to build and support our new customer focused applications and web components platforms.
Do you have a passion for building highly performant, flexible and reusable web applications and components?
As a full-stack web developer, you will work closely with our solutions architects to develop systems that drive value for our business and our customers through simplification and automation. You'll enjoy working in a small, all-star motivated agile team, and will be comfortable working with non-technical product owners to take their features from the backlog to delivery.
In return, you can expect a competitive package including annual bonus plan, sabbatical, and flexible working.
* Design, implement and support highly scalable front-end applications and backend systems or web services
* Assemble, distil and translate highly complex visual designs and business needs into clean, usable and understandable solutions
* Contribute to defining and setting optimal standards and patterns
* Understand and articulate the team's perspective
* Emphasis on automation, automation, automation!
Essential Skills & Experience
* Experience of C# and .net
* Strong and validated experience of front-end technologies including: React JS (ideally with Redux and Webpack), HTML 5, CSS3, ES6+ or Typescript
* Solid experience of API development, integration, cloud (preferably Azure) and server-side technologies
* Be able to build tested code, which operates within our CI / CD pipeline (Git / GitFlow, Jenkins, Selenium, JMeter / Blaze Meter/ Team City/ Octopus)
* A solid grasp of coding standards and guidelines for various languages and a desire to craft beautiful code
* An understanding of the key principles of software design patterns
* An ability to translate user-centric design requirements (e.g. wireframes, mockups, and requirements documents) into technical implementations for projects
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
* Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
* Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
* Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
* Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
* Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
* Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
* Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
* Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
* Be authentic.
* Seek and embrace differences.
* Encourage curiosity and challenge.
* Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
* Annual Bonus Plan
* Discretionary Cash Award
* Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
* Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
* Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
* Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
* Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
* Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps