10 months ago
With a turnover of £169 million, JN Bentley is a rapidly expanding organisation that is a leader in the construction industry. Having joined the Mott MacDonald Bentley group in 1999, we are a part of are a fully-integrated design-and-construct venture.
Here at JN Bentley, we believe that our employees are not only our most valuable asset but are at the centre of our success. Understanding the challenges that arise from working on site we have found that our people are more productive within an environment where you have a voice. Our innovative ideas stem from your drive to take ownership of your own tasks whilst suggesting and implementing new ideas to improve site processes as we continue to grow and adapt to our ever-changing industry.
Understandably, employee safety is paramount and we consider ourselves leaders in health and safety. Our vision is to achieve zero injuries across all our sites throughout the UK and we strive to achieve this by perpetually updating and improving policies. Implementing numerous safety initiatives reinforces our genuine desire for employees to work safely and give them a clear direction as we work together towards zero injuries
JN Bentley are looking for a Foreman in the Oswestry area.
• Supervise site operations
• Lead site safety communications
• Deputise to site Managers when required
• Ensure site is safe and secure at the end of the day
• Monitor site safety
• Take part in Risk Assessment and Method Statement preparation
• Previous experience as a General Foreman or works manager ideally or a strong lead hand looking for that next step up
• We're looking for someone with a good construction background, preferably within the water industry and a positive attitude towards health and safety.
• We’re looking for someone with excellent communication skills who can demonstrate their ability to manage and motivate a small team of site operatives to produce a finished product of the highest standards.
• Current CSCS or CPCS card
• Full UK Driving Licence
Ticket that would be advantageous…However we do offer full training if needed
• National Water Hygiene card
• SSSTS would be advantageous
• Slinger signaller
• Confined Spaces