7 months ago
Location:Shanghai : Ocean Towers : No 550 (LR_L000047)
Department:CN630661 : Food Operations (CN630661)
Position Type:Contractor On Demand
Education Required:See Job Description
Experience Required:See Job Description
Are you looking for an independent technical job with a lot of freedom? Are you curious by nature and do you want to continue your career in the fascinating food industry? Do you like visiting a great variety of customers? Do you want to be part of an international renowned organization and enjoy developing yourself? And do you want to contribute to a safer world by sharing your knowledge with organizations? Then Lloyd´s Register is the right choice for you.
As a Lead Assessor at Lloyd´s Register you will, working individually or as part of a team, verify management systems in the food industry. Qualifications and/or experiences in Food Safety systems are a must. You will act as an expert and examine, as well as assess, the implementation of a management system for our clients. Your goal is to contribute to the improvement of a client’s overall food management system, provide an excellent service to the client and be knowledgeable about the requirements of the accreditation.
The broadening and deepening of the collaboration with our clients is also a great aspect of your job. Based on your expertise you will contribute to the development of our services.
This is a challenging and diverse job where you will get to meet a lot of different people, varying clients and meet interesting challenges in all aspects.
* Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in the food industry (process and/or technology)
* Adequate working experience in quality management and food safety in the food sector
* Qualification for auditing in BRC Food
* Additional qualification and experience in IFS standard & BRC Packaging is a big benefit
* Additional qualification for ISO 22000 and/or FSSC 22000 will be an advantage
* Minimum of 2 years of work experience (in relation to food production & technology) in the food industry.
* Analytical approach with proactive attitude and assertiveness
* Very good communication skills
* Excellent Language skills both spoken and written.
* Confidence in using remote ICT technologies (Skype, MS Teams etc.) for remote auditing
What does Lloyd’s Register offer?
* An interesting job in a very innovative, diversified and international work environment of the food industry, from small family owned businesses up to global acting companies
* The reputation and success story of a company that has been active in the market for more than 250 years
About Lloyd´s Register
The Lloyd’s Register Group (LR) is an independent risk management organization that helps to improve our clients’ quality, safety, environmental and business performance throughout the world. This is mirrored in our mission statement “working together for a safer world”.
LR is a global engineering, technical and business services organization and a maritime classification society, wholly owned by the Lloyd’s Register Foundation, a UK charity dedicated to research and education in science and engineering for the benefit of the community at large.
Our expertise and activities cover Marine, Energy (Oil, Gas, Chemicals and Power), Business Assurance & Inspection (BA & IS) and other asset-intensive industries. This role is specific for LR BA &IS.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then apply now via our careers page.
The Lloyd's Register Group comprises charities and non-charitable companies, with the latter supporting the charities in their main goal of enhancing the safety of life and property, at sea, on land and in the air - for the benefit of the public and the environment. (Group entities)
Engineer, Quality Manager, Food Safety, Inspector, Engineering, Quality, Research