4 months ago
.IBM is the world's leading provider of enterprise risk solutions. Financial organizations from around the world use IBM Risk Analytics' software and services to help them make risk-aware business decisions, maximize shareholder value, and meet regulatory requirements. Supported by a global team of risk experts based in all major financial centres, IBM Algorithmics offers proven, award-winning solutions for market, credit and capital management.
The Sales team within IBM Financial Risk Analytics is looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. The individual in this role would be responsible for selling IBM software products and solutions to customers specifically in the financial risk management space within Europe. This includes understanding clients’ needs and providing complete and appropriate solutions in order to contribute to their success but also boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability for IBM. Key to this role is having solid knowledge of Financial Risk Management and previous experience in the financial services sector, including Buy Side or Sell Side or both, is mandatory. Experience in enterprise-wide risk aggregation, risk analytics or risk technology platforms is highly desirable.
* Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
* Together with SMEs, guide prospective customers in the development of their vision for Financial Risk within their organizations and on how IBM solutions can contribute to their success
* Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
* Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships to ensure future sales and reference-ability
* Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
* Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
* Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
* Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
* Analyze the territory/ market’s potential, track sales and status reports
* Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
* Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
* Continuously improve through feedback