4 months ago
Working as part of a team of business and Group Systems staff, delivering both change and support for Hyperion Planning (v18.104.22.168) and Hyperion Financial Management (v22.214.171.124) and, working with business and Group Systems stakeholders:
- Deliver solutions to meet the business requirements identified by the project teams
- Create reusable elements of software or extension of existing elements for example developing re-usable models using the Hyperion applications
- Develop high quality code through own understanding of and desire to achieve high quality outputs. Be comfortable working to an agreed set of development standards
- Understand and apply sound unit testing approaches to all artefacts developed
- Apply sound knowledge of management of source code and managing the release of both configuration, models and code using recognised Oracle Hyperion tools
- Actively maintain own knowledge of new and upcoming technologies and of software engineering best practice.
- Effective communication with the stakeholders to develop solutions the business needs (this may include prototyping with users).
- Work with the Application Management team to provide support for PA’s existing Oracle Hyperion application portfolio.
- A level or equivalent as a minimum
- Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years software development experience including demonstrable experience of delivering IT solutions based on Hyperion Planning Suite and Hyperion Financial Management tools.
- Experience of all aspects of the software development lifecycle preferred
- Proven track record in maintenance of own knowledge and skills
- Development experience in:
Oracle Hyperion Planning Suite 126.96.36.199 and/or
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management 188.8.131.52
- Capacity to handle change
- Understanding and preferably proven track record in the application of software engineering best practice
- Good understanding and experience of object oriented analysis and design techniques
- Proven desire and ability to keep up to date with technology
- Customer focused
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
About PA Consulting Group
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and seek to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets, each able to contribute in unique ways. This diversity engenders a richer, more creative environment – one in which our people develop and clients are served better. We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s objectives, without regard to their gender, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.