about 1 year ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and analytical Finance Manager to join our Group Finance team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into our Financial Controller within Group you will be part of the Financial Planning & Analysis team. This role has a specific focus on the monthly management accounts, contract performance, variance analysis and budget as well as reforecasts and financial analysis of bids.
As a charismatic and professional Finance Manager you will be involved in providing insightful analysis of contract performance and variances to budget and reforecast, ensuring this information is delivered and understood by the Senior Stakeholders within these accounts. Relationship management is a key part of this role so you will need to be confident explaining the benefits of this information to Senior Stakeholders and getting their buy in to ensure you have the information required to provide the data in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
To be successful for this role you will be an outstanding leader who is able to operate at an executive level as you will have regular exposure to our CFO and FDs. Excellent attention to detail and high level analytical skills are vital to this position. Within the role you will be required to use Excel to an advanced level as well as SAP and BPC.
* CIMA / ACCA qualified accountant with broad post qualification experience in a similar role
* Strong Excel skills
* High level of experience of month end close procedures
* Excellent working knowledge of all SAP finance processes
* Resilient with high customer service focus to manage upwards to very senior levels
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Commercially focussed with ability to deliver improvements in an operational environment
* Ability to achieve tight deadlines with a high degree of quality and understanding
* Environmental awareness for managers
* IOSH managing safety