about 1 month ago
Field Services Technician - London and South East - 006WS7
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric as a Field Services Technician covering the London and South East region.
Are you ready for an engineering adventure?
Would you like to be part of a diverse and inclusive team driving energy efficiency in the battle against climate change?
We are looking for motivated and passionate engineers with a desire to develop and learn while innovating on existing and new technologies in buildings.
As part of a dedicated Services Team your mission will be to carry out on-site maintenance with a view of optimising the use of energy on our client sites. Delivering industry leading standards with the mindset of changing the way we look at our industry, challenging perceptions, and driving change and innovation.
* Carry out both Condition and PPM style maintenance while implementing efficiencies for energy utilisation, improving user experience and rectification of customer issues
* Covering various customer sites across London and the South East as part of the role
* Form part of the teams call out rota to support with customer breakdowns
* Completing all necessary Health and Safety documentation along with detailed customer reports
What we are looking for:
* Qualification or equivalent experience in an engineering discipline (preferably electrical but not essential), good communication skills, and be highly motivated to perform and learn both individually and as part of a team
* Knowledge of software fault finding, including experience in any of the following, Building Management Systems, PLC’s, Automated Control Systems, SCADA, Web Services or Cloud-based Systems (Desirable, not essential)
* Experience/ Understanding of Building Management systems/HVAC would be preferable but not essential. (Our dedicated teams will support and develop you with relevant training courses and system exposure)
* Ability to problem-solve, create learning from experience and communicate best practise
* Experience or knowledge of electrical circuits and familiar with drawings. (Desirable, not essential)
* Experience or knowledge of heating, ventilation & air conditioning systems. (Desirable, not essential)
* Experience or knowledge of IT system setup, including addressing, port configuration (Desirable, not essential)
* Have a high appreciation for Health, Safety and Sustainability
* Ability to use standard Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel
* Be able to engage with a wide range of audiences
Our offer to you:
* You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
* Flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life
* Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities
* A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a global energised team
* A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
* An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
: GB-England-London & South East