about 1 month ago
Field Service Engineer - London and East Anglia - 00720E
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Schneider Electric has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our experienced team as a Field Service Engineer supporting a diverse and exciting customer base, including several blue-chip accounts, covering the region of London and East Anglia.
You will not only deliver BMS Support to an allocated base, but also provide a proactive approach and develop meaningful relationships with your customers and demonstrate our values whilst helping to drive the service transformation.
* Operate within Schneider Electric policies and guidelines to ensure we work in a safe and responsible manner taking a zero-tolerance approach to unsafe behaviour;
* Take ownership of your customer base to meet/exceed our contractual requirements
* Delivering a best in class service
* Working closely with the customer to identify operational issues that we can resolve
* Provide clear and concise service reports that demonstrate the value of Schneider Electric
* Proactively identify and provide quoted solutions for improvements, upgrades or repairs
* Identify energy and enhancement projects to provide suggestions and opportunities beneficial for both parties
* Advise and assist Operations Managers and Sales with larger opportunities
* Identify project opportunities on your accounts and on potential new business accounts
* Work closely with your team coordinator to ensure that the team’s operational objectives are achieved
* Take part in the team call out rota and support other members of the team where possible
* Take pride in your role at Schneider Electric by presenting yourself in a smart and professional manner
* Embracing and become a role model for Schneider Electric process and policy adoption, delivering service in the region to the highest ethical standards
* Ensure you continue to develop your technical and industry knowledge through the Schneider Electric training school and keeping abreast of technological developments in the industry
* Due to the nature of the role, an Electrical background, BMS and/or HVAC industry experience would be beneficial but not necessary
* You possess previous experience in the Field Service environment, where you had to look after customers
* You are a motivated individual who would be willing to learn about the product range Schneider Electric can offer its customers
* Be able to demonstrate related work experience and a strong track record in similar role
* Positive attitude and constructive approach
* Fluency in English (written and verbal) is a must
* Hold a full driving license
What we can offer in return:
* An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
* You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
* Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities
* A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a global energised team
* A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
* We are an employer that is characterised by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
: United Kingdom