8 months ago
This is an exciting role within the growing Regulation and Compliance team which is part of Energy Retail within OVO. You'll be managing the Feed-in-Tariff (FiT) team daily activities, acting as the subject matter expert for all things FiT. This will involve liaising with Ofgem and other third parties, driving performance improvement and moving towards the FiT target operating model.
You will also:
* Lead the programme of change to improve business as usual to ensure FiT cases and issues are being dealt with to an appropriate timescale
* Manage and further improve all FiT processes and documentation to ensure compliance with the FiT legislation and guidance
* Maintain a healthy relationship with Ofgem to assure them that we can deliver our obligations under the FiT rules
* Manage ongoing scrutiny and audits by Ofgem
* Work with teams across the business to design and embed the newly delivered FiT operating model including Customer Care & Operations
* Lead the strategic evolution of FiT at OVO to support new propositions e.g. batteries/storage
* Lead on FiT policy positions and work externally to drive the evolution of the FiT scheme in an appropriate direction for OVO
Do I have what it takes?
This is an interesting role requiring both team management and SME knowledge. The ideal candidate will:
* Be passionate about and have experience of implementing regulation
* Have a keen eye for detail
* Be confident building effective relationships, particularly with the regulator
* Have successfully designed and implemented new processes
* Have experience of managing a team
* Have proven stakeholder management experience (internal and external)
* Have experience utilising data (SQL knowledge would be a plus)
* Possess a strong work ethic and be driven to achieve goals
We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity; the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.