2 months ago
Job number: UK14925
Career area: Design Engineering
UK, East Midlands, Derby
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a FAMS Administrator to join our Rail team to work in Derby.
Provide FAM's support to management team
What you'll be doing
As a FAMS Administrator, your main responsibilities will be as follows:-
* Maintain good communications / relationships with client representatives;
* Support Balfour Beatty Zero Harm Action Plans;
* Demonstrate through attitude a basic understanding of the important Health, Safety and Environmental issues that influence the company;
* Understand where sources of commercial instructions and procedures relevant to the business can be found and carries out actions accordingly;
* Work in accordance with the systems and processes that are prescribed by the business.
Who we're looking for
The following experience/qualifications are required:-
* Commercial understanding;
* Good attention to detail and accuracy skills;
* Excellent organisational skills;
* I.T. Skills - Especially Excel / Word / Powerpoint;
* COINs knowledge.
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty Rail Limited is an international leader in rail infrastructure engineering projects and the UK's largest rail engineering and services provider. We offer a full range of rail infrastructure activities from high-speed rail to mass rapid transit, covering urban, rural and commuter routes, for both public and private railways.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering). Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.