about 1 year ago
Location: Field Based
Reporting to: Manager
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
This is a fantastic opportunity offering an excellent salary and benefits package for an ambitious and dynamic External Sales Engineer,
who wishes to progress within a successful and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
With a wide and varied customer base, and an ever expanding work load, WEC can offer the opportunity to work on some
prestigious engineering projects for the right candidate.
Privately owned for over 35 years, and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies,
WEC is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Engineer to join our busy and expanding team based in Darwen,
An opportunity exists for a strong self-motivated, high achieving External Sales Engineer with a proven track record within Metal Fabrication Engineering Sales. The underlying objective is to further develop an existing client base in a competitive market. Identifying new business opportunities via cold calling/networking and ensuring our customer needs and expectations are met on a daily basis.
* To promote the products and services of this Division and where applicable other sub divisions of WEC Group
* Quoting new customers
* Produce weekly/monthly forecasting data and sales reports
* Cold calling/lead generation and prospecting
* Generate business at senior level
* Strategy and business planning
* Generate new business opportunities within your territory
* Regional strategy planning
* Create and deliver successful presentations - (all levels)
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
Candidates must have proven experience in a business to business Engineering Sales capacity preferably in a sub contract metal fabrication environment, with achieved target sales of £500,000 per annum.
Ideal candidates need to be conversant in welding & fabrication technologies with the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, a welding and fabrication background would be advantageous.
Field Based - Darwen, Lancashire
* 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
* Free car parking
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Company Pension
* Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
* Healthcare & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme