about 1 month ago
Career Opportunities: Executive Assistant (35990)
Requisition ID 35990 - Posted 16/03/2021 - United Kingdom - General - Posting Location (3)
Job Description Print Preview
Email Job to Friend
Return to List
Are you interested in joining one of the leading consulting companies, creating value for customers, people and societies world-wide Can you add to our success, whilst also developing your career and reputation Then join us in designing the future!
JOIN COWI INTERNATIONAL'S TEAM
With over 93 offices worldwide, COWI is a leading international consulting group providing clients with innovative and sustainable solutions to complex challenges within transportation, energy, environment, water, industry, buildings and planning. Together with our over 6,500 dedicated professionals, COWI pushes the boundaries of engineering design around the globe.
As a member of the UK team, you'll support local and international projects across the transportation and energy sectors, including railways, highways, metros, marine, wind, hydro, and more.
You'll be joined by hundreds of skilled experts, collaborating over the entire lifecycle of a project – from idea, concept and design, to operation and maintenance within our portfolio of tunnels & underground structures, bridges, complex structures, ground engineering and reclamation projects.
DESIGN THE FUTURE WITH A GLOBAL TEAM OF EXPERTS
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join COWI and work on one of the largest infrastructure programmes in the UK. You'll be responsible for the general administrative support for the leadership team to ensure that records are well maintained and that documents are prepared for meetings.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll be responsible for:
* Providing diary support to the Senior Leadership Team
* Maintaining positive working relationships with a wide group of people and teams internally (e.g. Project Delivery, Commercial, HSSE, etc.) and the external client
* Working with our client (senior leaders and admin), to organise meetings, board reports and presentations
* To facilitate the administration of, and to attend meetings outside of London (with sufficient notice)
* Arranging pre-meetings to discuss meeting objectives and logistics, creating agendas/presentation material and ensuring feedback/updates are communicated post-workshop/meeting to the right parties
* Actively support the development of tracking and reporting within the Senior Leadership Team (weekly reports, monthly dashboards and reports, presentations, etc.)
* To ensure the team are aware of their deadlines re cost, budget and forecasting
* Track actions at weekly Senior Leadership Team meeting
* To develop appropriate workflows, review and audit as required
* To help produce presentations in the client's format
COWI is a leader within our field, because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and expand your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis, working on global and local assignments.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You'll contribute your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you'll be a team player with excellent English communications skills, including writing, proofing and editing with an eye for detail. You'll also be able to work with both internal and external stakeholders with limited supervision and be confident in dealing and influencing at all levels within a business.
Furthermore, you'll be:
* Be an experienced PA with a track record of delivering projects to time, cost quality standards across all stages of project lifecycle
* Have demonstrable experience of successfully working in/adapting the philosophy of a ‘One Team’ environment within an NEC contract context
* Be team-oriented with the ability to work closely with peers, delegate, motivate and empower individuals and teams
* Be able to provide examples of exercising sound judgement, leading and facilitating decision making on complex issues among multiple parties
* To be able to work across diverse stakeholders both internally and externally
* Educated to degree standard or relevant working experience
* Demonstrable experience of working in a major infrastructure project in a similar industry and/or to working in a matrix and dispersed team
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
Please email our Resourcing Manager, Samantha Rainford-Gallifant on -*******
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since the recruitment process is ongoing. The application deadline is stated at the top of the page.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Email Job to Friend
Return to List
Email this job to a friend
The job has been sent to
Please provide the information below
*Your email address:
*Your friend’s email address:
*Confirm you are not a robot:
Powered by SuccessFactors