5 months ago
This role will grow the Measurement & Sensing Service business across Europe. The MS business provides a range of solutions for O&G, Power, Renewable, Aerospace, and Automotive industries to help measure key data such as pressure, liquid/gas flows, moistures, leakages using top notch technologies (ultrasound flowmeters, moisture detectors, pressure detectors, ADTS, Flare.iQ) to optimize their production processes, guarantee a safe environment, and comply with regulatory requirements to operate.
* Guarantee customer satisfaction through Service Execution (on time and on quality) for a $12Mn service business, +30 Lab/Field engineers, 4 Service shops/offices in different countries
* Enable double digits growth with seamless execution
* Build strong Customer relationships with key service customers, understand their needs and frame tailored service solutions to bring additional value
* Drive and own initiatives to improve OTD and Turnaround Time for In-house services and spare parts to meet customer expectations
* Implement Service Max in the region, drive service operational excellence through KPIs, and simply operations to drive productivity
* Partner with the MS Service Sales Growth Leader and Sales Director to build the Service Strategy e.g. Service Long Term Contractual agreements, Business as a Service, agreements on Parts
* Digitized Installed base to drive commercial intensity, regain lost fleet
* Support sales strategy including pricing, tailored value proposition, commercial package (e.g. warranties, spares parts, tech support, Field Service support)
* Build Service Strategy for continued growth
* Manage Services coverage and distribution across Europe, balancing BHGE Service Shops and Approved Service Provider channel partners
* MSc Degree in Engineering, preferably in Information Technology, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent knowledge or experience
* Candidate with other background focused operations and finance are encouraged to apply
* Significant experience in operations, preferably in service
* Experience in measurement and sensing industry is preferable
* Fluent in English, Italian, and French
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
* Entrepreneurial attitude
* Proven leadership track record, ability to manage big cross-cultural teams, mastery of influencing skills, ability to work in a matrix organization
* Ability to travel frequently across Europe
* Proven track record in driving customer outcomes, collaborating with cross functional teams, leading in all ways, innovating, and collaboration without boundaries
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
* MBA from accredited business school or equivalent knowledge
* Previous experience in Service is highly recommended
* Proven ability to lead horizontally and influence teams outside of formal authority and reporting lines
* Strong business analysis, problem solving, and strategy development skills
* Demonstrated business/initiatives start-up experience, entrepreneurship
* Exposure to, or experience in business development activities
* Possess good understanding of how the team integrates with other teams in accomplishing common objectives
* History of building successful teams
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Flexible and adaptable style, capable of pivoting based on changing industry and/or team needs
* We are looking for a person with can do attitude and strong ambition to grow in the company
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Locations: Italy, United Kingdom; Leicester, Milan