15 days ago
Equities IT Business Analyst / Project Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- Design strategic solutions for new business initiatives.
- Identify user requirements by working with a number of key individuals from the business and IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification.
- Contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs.
- Manage business testing through the quality assurance team for key projects.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Cash EMEA BA/PM team in London. Our role is to provide Front to Back BAPM working across the Equities Cash Front and Middle office trading technology suite.
The team consists of flow engineers with in-depth knowledge of the business and IT systems. This is a highly regarded team who add value to complex cross-system and sometimes cross-business product deliveries. This team works closely with counterparts in APAC and EMEA. The team has knowledge of multiple flows including but not limited to Direct Market Access, Algorithmic Trading, Programme Trading, single stock worked and broker trading. They are also working across PositionKeeping, Risk Management, Post Trade Processing (Booking and Trade Reporting).
- Experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of Cash Equities and/or FX, Derivatives
- Experience of managing projects that span change in multiple front-office systems and teams
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and deliver working results.
It would be great if you have:
- Knowledge of EMEA equity cash markets
- Knowledge of EMEA Regulations.
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Equities IT Business Analyst / Project Manager | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards