6 months ago
* Age: 22 - 39
* Education: Degree
* Salary: £41,000 Your minimum salary from day one
* Holiday: 6 weeks of paid holiday every year
* Progression: £55,000 Your approximate salary after two years
* Benefits: Free medical and dental care
* Develop and maintain environmental health standards in the Naval Service, reporting directly to senior officers across all branches and services.
* Work in a regional team, doing everything from inspecting Royal Navy ships and submarines to advising on safe water supplies and sanitation for personnel on exercise or in the field.
* Tackle remote, demanding and potentially hostile environments, adapting your skills and applying your knowledge to overcome whatever challenges you face.
* Work closely with fellow Royal Navy Nursing and Medical Officers, and other healthcare professionals, wherever and whenever you’re needed. Our people are our most important asset, and without you they’re at risk.