3 months ago
JOB TITLE Environmental Consultant
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT Full Time, Permanent
HOURS 37.5 hrs/week
Due to an increasing workload, RPS is seeking to recruit Environmental Consultants to join our Planning & Environmental team.
The post will be based in our Belfast office but duties may require travelling throughout the UK and Ireland.
The Planning and Environmental team within RPS has been involved in a wide range of projects from small scale housing developments up to the £250 million Gas to the West pipeline project.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Complete environmental consultancy work for range of project types from concept to completion
• Provide expert advice to clients and integrated consultant teams
• Liaise with other members of the RPS Planning & Environmental Team to deliver an effective service to our clients
• Support senior staff in business development activities
The skills/experience you will need are:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Degree level in relevant environmental discipline
• Member of IEMA or equivalent environmental organisation
• Experienced in site surveys, monitoring for EIA; air and or noise assessments
• Capable of taking projects from concept to completion
• Excellent reporting skills with ability to write clearly and concisely
• Be able to communicate effectively within a team and with clients
What we will give you:
With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, we can offer unparalleled opportunities to showcase your talents and truly develop your career. Our benefits include: 24 days holiday + bank holidays, option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Group disability scheme, Share incentive scheme, Life assurance, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers, Health screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Membership
RPS Group PLC is an International Consultancy employing 5,600 people worldwide. We provide advice upon: The development and management of the built & natural environment; and the exploration and production of energy and other natural resources.
Our Northern Ireland Office, situated in Belfast, employs over 200 staff and has been providing services to the UK and ROI for the past 70 years. We offer a wide range of opportunities, in a dynamic work place, where achievements are rewarded and progress encouraged. As one of Ireland’s leading multidisciplinary consultancies, we are working on many high profile Planning, Engineering, Water, Waste, Transport, Project Management and Environment projects and require innovative and motivated staff.
To apply, simply send a CV and covering letter via the Apply button above