9 months ago
Join a team of mixed-signal designers to develop the next generation of Audio CODECs for portable applications and participate in all aspects of the design, from concept to production, including specification, architectural development, transistor-level design, layout supervision, chip-level verification, and lab validation. This is a challenging position in a fun, challenging, and dynamic environment and provides excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
* Demonstrate thorough knowledge of general analog integrated circuit design with emphasis on data converters and supporting circuitry.
* Possess, skills in switched capacitor circuit design, PLL design and low noise amplifier design
* Have background and understanding of noise analysis, DSP, basic logic design skills, and prior experience with SPICE, LVS and DRC tools
* Hands on experience with power management circuits
* Design of physical Interfaces for low voltage signaling
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Requires a MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering with coursework in analog/mixed signal integrated circuit design
* Prior lab work or coop/intern experience directly related to the position offered
* GPA of 3.6 or above
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Discrete-Time and Continuous-Time signal processing
* System and behavioral modeling using Matlab, SystemVerilog, Verilog-A/AMS
* Multiple CMOS processes, with experience in advanced geometry nodes
* Good silicon debug skills
* Good understanding of layout
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.