7 months ago
Enterprise Security Architect
Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom, United States
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a highly skilled and experienced Enterprise Security Architect with the ability to drive strategic architecture for cyber security products and services?
Are you experienced working with global teams, IT and business stakeholders, drive strategic visions as well as continuous improvement for cyber security services?
We are looking for somebody like that to:
• Develop architecture, strategies, standards and guidelines for technologies and solutions in the cyber security domain
• Be responsible for defining and reviewing technical security designs and solutions
• Interface with IT and business management, CISO, IT architecture, IT and business risk, SOC, Threat Intelligence, and IT solution teams
• Define requirements and high-level architecture for cyber security solutions to the service and product management teams
• Support the service and product managers in defining long-term strategies for their products and services and act as their trusted advisors before they approve project-level solution architecture design documents
You’ll be working in the Security CTO team either in London or Zurich.
Our role is as a group-wide function which provides target state security architectures, strategies and roadmaps and governs security technology programmes and projects across UBS. We help by partnering with Security IT (and business IT functions) to provide integrated, secure and risk-aware IT Security services for UBS by offering best fit, easy to leverage, reliable and cost effective security services and products which provide controls and processes and expertise across all business groups.
Your experience and skills
• A solid background in Information and IT Security with a focus on cyber security related topics.
• At least 5 years of work experience in the IT Security environment with a solid background in infrastructure, and expert knowledge in at least one of application security, cyber security, data protection, identity and access management
• Far-reaching experience in presenting complex problems, architecture designs and strategies in a digestible and senior management-aligned manner
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to give structure to unstructured or poorly structured areas helping them to develop in a constructive way
• Excellent Enterprise Architecture skills, able to understand the bigger picture and derive possible options for improvement and understand consequences for all impacted areas, striving for sustainable strategic approaches to reach defined target states while taking into account tactical needs for temporary intermediate states
• Team player – able to work in large and virtual teams, mentoring and developing talents, connecting isolated skillsets, people and teams, and creating awareness for security topics on all levels.
• A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills in order to liaise with key stakeholders (e.g. senior IT managers, Business, Technical architects and engineers, service and product managers)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.