17 days ago
Enterprise ISV Sales Rep - West Territory-21000K9K No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position. Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. You will connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.
Become part of the next wave of cloud solutions by joining the Oracle ISV Sales team. You will be working with leading ISV solution providers provide them with the best cloud infrastructure to help our partners architect, deploy and scale their commercial applications on Oracle cloud (OCI). Your ability in using Oracle’s value proposition for ISV’s; whether its increased market share, time to market, improved functionality or cost reduction will determine your success.
What You’ll Do
* Your primary goal is to develop a consistent and growing revenue stream for Oracle Cloud (IaaS) and related services to a defined set of Named ISV Partner Accounts.
* Effectively collaborate with internal partners across the organization to successfully close business by developing customer-centric solutions based on the specific needs of the customer
* Nurture and maintain effective business relationships with decision-makers in regional key accounts and gain their trust and respect
* Service existing accounts and generate strategic demand in emerging markets by both direct efforts and by utilizing and developing resale and system integration partners to extend sales coverage and promote Oracle solutions
* Act as a product enthusiast to build awareness and understanding of our products and represents the company and products during key customer presentations and industry events
* Demonstrates the Oracle sales model to improve revenue growth and increase market share.
* Understand competitive product and strategy and know-how to sell against the competition
* Handles accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
* Establish and Supervise an ISV account plan with involvement of all stake holders
* Ability to position the value of Oracle solutions from both business and technical perspective
* Develop, run and report a growing sales pipeline.
* Accurately forecast sales opportunities on an ongoing basis
What You’ll Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
* Your background in selling multi-tiered cloud (IaaS, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - OCI) deals into traditional and non-traditional ISVs will be key to your success in this role.
* A track record of attainment of MM+ annualized quotas is strongly preferred.
* 7+ years of demonstrated experience in field sales experience including technology sales
* The successful candidate will have demonstrated proficiencies in building enduring relationships, positioning solutions with relevance and differentiated value for the ISV Partner Journey.
* Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development
* Proven ability to handle a sophisticated sales process from initial customer contact through product delivery and post-sales support
* Demonstrated track record in developing relationships with C-level decision-makers and influencers including experience in closing large technology and service deals
* Solid business and technical acuity/analytical skills including pipeline/forecast management
* Ability to effectively understand and articulate customer business strategies and key drivers
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to present confidently at the executive level
* Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors.
* Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
Create the future with us. Apply now.
Visit oracle.com/careers or contact -******* to apply.Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience including technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: United States
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire