5 months ago
We have an opportunity for an Enterprise Architect with a core strength in applications. The successful candidate will lead and manage the ongoing development of our technology strategy and integrated roadmaps within our UK IT team.
* Lead target architectures and roadmaps focused on corporate applications and integration strategies delivered through Cloud technologies
* Integrate Technology Streams including corporate and project applications, data insight and security strategy, business architecture and infrastructure arch into the Skanska UK target architecture(s)
* Drive technology vision and standards across IT
* Lead the flow from strategic planning to delivery programmes, ensuring governance of projects and products
We're looking for:
* Experience in enterprise architecture with a key strength in application architecture optimisation and adoption of Cloud application services including integration
* Familiarity with a range of enterprise and corporate solution tools including ERP, CRM, Works Management, Asset Management solutions and associated service solutions including integration, security, BI
* Experience in delivering technology strategies, target and reference architectures, roadmaps, strategic planning aligned to Business Strategies
* Proactive influencing and networking skills with an ability to build strong networks within all areas of the business and with external strategic suppliers
* Some experience in developing EA - applying standards, principles, governance based on TOGAF applied to Agile, Devops, and Waterfall methods
With IT now impacting almost every area of the working environment, ensuring Skanska staff are confidently using the technology provided is key to helping our staff work more efficiently.
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
We thrive through embracing differences because we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.
Please note this is an advert for our Job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of Skanska. For a full role profile, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Location: England, United Kingdom
* Schedule: Full-time
* Employee Status: Regular