6 months ago
28 Feb 2019
40 hours per week
Hatfield (Head Office)
As the world’s leading innovator in online grocery shopping with a pioneering business model, developing our own technology and new customer propositions, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships, there has never been a better time to join us. We pride ourselves on the quality of our people, goods and technological advances that power everything we do.
We are looking to recruit an Engineering Contracts Administrator, you will use your wide knowledge of industry and strategic supplier relationships to optimise total cost of ownership for our global contract manufacturers. You will manage established contracts, ensure information integrity, negotiate changes/modifications and monitor supplier performance to deliver outcomes aligned with stakeholder expectations.
* Monitor and analyse supplier performance, addressing non-performance, to achieve the required contract outcomes.
* Maintain the integrity of contract information and co-ordinate all aspects of the contract administration process, to meet organisational needs
* Provide expert advice on contract conditions and administration to procurement professionals and stakeholders to support informed decision making and improve future contract outcomes
* Establish and maintain appropriate stakeholder and supplier relationships to identify and minimise risk, resolve issues as they arise, and maximise the value of the contract.
* Proactively identify, manage and advise on commercial, contractual, operational, financial, reputational, ethical and supply chain risks associated with the contract, to enable the organisation to attain maximum value from the contract while meeting compliance requirements
* Evaluate cost / benefit of various financial scenarios and makes recommendations to senior management
* Deliver best in class TCO (total cost ownership).
* Execute, revise and maintain existing contracts.
* Communicate with project stakeholders to ensure alignment of projects and expectations.
* Drive best practice in Supply Chain and deliver continuous improvement
* Ensure contract compliance over the terms of the agreement
* Effectively lead and manage all team members
* Strong track record of global component sourcing and supply chain scaling including legal contract management
* 5 years of senior supplier management experience
* Proven track record in effective supplier development and management to deliver company procurement strategies
* Good knowledge of contractual agreement language and law
* Experience of sourcing and procuring electro mechanical equipment in Engineering environment.
* Although based at our Hertfordshire head office, you will be expected to travel to sites both in the UK and abroad
* Ability to work in dynamic, team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
* High level of computer literacy with Microsoft Office, Google Docs and ERP software
Preferred (in addition to minimum)
* Qualification at higher national or degree level
* CIPS or equivalent qualification