9 months ago
Stantec Treatment is looking to strengthen their Design team with an Enabling Co-ordinator for our @one Alliance (Anglian Water) joint venture framework.
The Anglian Water @one Alliance is a collaborative organization of consultants and contractors working together to deliver more than half of Anglian Waters capital investment programme. We will design and build around 800 schemes worth approximately £1.2billion. We design and construct water and water recycling (waste water) treatment centres that serve more than six million people in the East of England whilst maintaining and improving the water mains and the sewerage network in the region.
The Enabling Co-ordinator will be accountable for data gathering and appraising the sensitivity/constraints associated with projects, along with translating the constraints/risks into robust Enabling Risk Assessments to be managed through the life of the project.
The Enabling Co-Ordinator will support design teams by helping identify priorities at an early stage and working with teams to close out actions in a efficient and cost effective manner.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
•Prioritise actions and Enabling resources to best support the Programme Area.
Proactively liaise with Engineers, Delivery Managers and Integrated Project Leaders on project specific issues, providing advice, establishing updates/status on actions and where appropriate closing out actions, effectively.
• Proactively engage with Partner Environmental Advisors and Ecological Contractors, utilising their knowledge and experience and add to this, own experience and know how to help ensure seamless transition from design to construction.
• Be responsible for undertaking Enabling related support activities for design teams as required e.g. flood defence consents, hedgerow removal etc. and liaising with Enabling T&C Planners to ensure information and data is collated in a timely fashion.
• Be responsible for completing Desktop Studies (data searches) for the client driven 'blue box' strategy to establish the environmental setting and identifying potential constraints, translating into robust Enabling Risk Assessments.
• Ensure a sound understanding of processes to support the project delivery with simple and clear instructions.
• Co-ordinate Environmental information and ensure it is transferred to the relevant documentation and communicated to construction, DAMs and Environmental Advisors at hand-over stage
• Ensure robust tracking of Enabling activities as they occur, using Enabling database tracker.
• Oversee the E-Team mailbox, ensuring e-mails are handled daily and actioned and/or passed to the appropriate members of the team to be actioned.
• Stakeholder Management – regular up-date meetings with key stakeholders (internal, and some external) in agreement/discussion with Enabling T & C Planners and IPLs.• Assist in the co-ordination of data/information to support screening opinions, working closely with T & C Planners on applications, as appropriate.• Support the Enabling Programme Manager in delivering Enabling Strategy and Reporting, as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Excellent Leadership Skills
Good Judgement and Decision Making
3 months ago
only 25 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
16 days ago
only 19 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close