18 days ago
Area of Interest
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you , a Cisco representative will contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
Who You'll Work With
We are currently searching for an experienced and highly skilled Recruiter to support various organisations at Cisco as we have multiple openings. Working with our senior leaders, you will play an important role in inspiring today's talent for tomorrow's Cisco.
Our recruiters have an essential role in fueling Cisco’s growth with extraordinary talent. They drive both filling needs for talent as well as acting as talent consultants to our business leaders. We truly make an impact on Cisco’s success!
Come and join us!
What You'll Do
You will work directly with the managers on either technical engineer roles or on a mix of roles that may include sales, operations, Customer Success, technical consulting and delivery, program and project managers, architects.
* You will provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
* You will be responsible for sourcing passive candidates, evaluating, and closing them.
* You will ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
* Source, identify and conduct efficient and professional interview process
* Act as an I&D advocate throughout sourcing processes, influencing and understanding organizational initiatives
* Ability to build out a comprehensive recruitment strategy in order to meet the businesses needs
* Establish and manage a schedule of regular updates back to the hiring manager.
Who You Are
* Experience (5+ years) in end to end recruitment
* Experience with technical recruitment
* Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, dynamic work environment as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and manage them efficiently
* Search experience must include full-life cycle recruitment (end-to-end), including ownership of offer creation, negotiation and closing
* Sourcing experience using social media and databases
* Confirmed capability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally and globally
* Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple searches/projects and candidates
* Use sound judgment to thoroughly assess candidates' qualifications against position specification
The required competencies:
* Ability to understand, articulate and sell Cisco’s culture and business initiatives
* End-to-end recruitment experience
* Proactivity and self-motivation, ability to work independently towards a successful conclusion
* Ability to create credibility and earn trust
* Fluency in English
What do we offer?
* Great working environment with the HR team onsite and with the Cisco managers
* Cisco provides a global diverse workforce of 70.000+ employees with a culture that fosters team collaboration and transparent, open communication
* We are a team that works closely together and supports each other, we love having fun, learn from one another and innovate
* A competitive salary and benefits
* Flexibility regarding working from home
* The most innovative company in the high-technology industry
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.