5 months ago
We have a great opportunity available to be part of our growing MOJ TFM prisons account. Your duties will include, but not limited to, tasks such as to install, maintain service and repair electrical installations, circuits and wiring systems in an operational prison environment. You will be part of a newly formed team of engineering, cleaning and stores operatives in maintaining the largest HMP in the UK to highest standards.
What will this role involve?
* Maintain and repair electrical installations in accordance with the Regulations.
* Delivery of electrical repairs and testing.
* Strict adherence to Company Health and Safety and operational policies.
* Compliance with instructions and directives from line management and the Central Co-ordination Team.
* Undertake out of hours callout duties as per rota requirements.
What are we looking for?
* City & Guilds (C&G) 2391 Inspection and Test or the equivalent.
* C&G 2394 & 5 C&G 2382 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations.
* C&G Installation Certificate 2360 /2351 or equivalent with Part 2 or NVQ.
* C&G 2393 Desirable Part P Qualification.
* Able to test / fault find / and install.
* Asbestos Awareness Training.
* C&G2377 PAT Testing Course.
* Current full UK driving licence.
* Time management.
* Knowledge and understanding of personal health and safety, method statements and risk assessments.
* Demonstrable previous work related experience.
* Interpersonal skills.
* Able to work without supervision.
* Accurate measuring and scoping of works.
* Good knowledge of current industry practice.
* Problem solving.
* Relevant security clearance will need to be obtained if successful.