8 months ago
Recruitment Agencies Click Here
We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Electrical/Instrumentation Technician to join the Electrical team at Breedon Cement Kinnegad.
Breedon is a leading construction materials group in Great Britain and Ireland. We operate two cement plants, around 80 quarries, 40 asphalt plants, 170 ready-mixed concrete plants, nine concrete and clay products plants, four contract surfacing businesses, six import / export terminals and two slate production facilities.
Key Tasks will include but not limited to:
* Maintaining analytical equipment
* Preventative maintenance
* Drafting Electrical Drawings
* Shift cover for annual Leave
* Scoping materials for projects
* Inspection of equipment to ensure H&S requirements are fulfilled
* Commissioning electrical projects
* 7 – 10 years electrical maintenance experience in a fixed-plant environment (preferably heavy engineering).
* Knowledge of industrial instrumentation installation and maintenance.
* Experience with Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC’s
* Experience in motor control circuits
* Experience in HV motors & HV switch gear
* Calibration of pressure, temperature, level & analytical equipment
* Experience in weighing instrumentation & calibration
* Ability to work at heights,
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Analytical skills and problems solving ability
* Good planning and organisational ability
* Good communication skills
We offer a competitive remuneration package, as well as other benefits associated with a progressive employer. The Group places the highest importance on sustained standards of excellence in all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental management and you will be expected to contribute to the Company’s zero harm culture.
Closing date for applications
31st October, 2019