9 months ago
POSTING END DATE: 13/04/2018
ADVERTISED SALARY: £35000-£45000
An ever-evolving heritage. A truly exciting future. Two of the world’s most iconic brands. Jaguar Land Rover is revered across the globe. Continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, we set the standards others want to follow. We want to keep it that way too. Which is where you join the journey.
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
WHAT TO EXPECT
Using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll provide the power behind our vehicles working in our Powertrain Engineering team. You'll find the ideal balance between performance and sustainability, while responding to the environmental issues that shape our industry.
As an Electrification Quality Lead Engineer you'll be the single point of contact for Electrification Quality whilst demonstrating a strong understanding of system operation along with a Quality focus.
In your role you’ll:
* Establish root cause and resolve technical issues that adversely impact warranty spend, repairs, Assists and TGW (Thing Gone Wrong)
* Forward Model Quality – establish suitable quality targets to support the Engineering processes to overcome systemic quality issues affecting Electrification components
* Allow the lessons learned to be captured and subsequently embedded into improved standards and requirements to ensure that continuous improvement is consciously supported
* Report out Quality status both internally within Electrification and also into other forums across Jaguar Land Rover
* Identify and prioritise of Quality concerns
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
* Extensive experience within an engineering discipline
* A strong understanding of automotive Warranty systems
* Experience in complex system issue management and resolution
* Working Knowledge of Problem Resolution Techniques e.g. 8D
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you will find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team. Our employees have access to a privilege car purchase scheme, membership of a competitive pension plan, performance related bonus scheme and 26 days holiday entitlement. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
Engineering Manager, Quality Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Product Development, Engineering, Research