3 months ago
Job ID : 103696BR
Location : United Kingdom - Loughborough
To maintain, develop and ensure compliance with all necessary statutory electrical requirements across both sites. Additionally, to provide electrical project and infrastructure electrical support as required.
The candidate will report to the site maintenance planner for daily maintenance activities, to the site E,C&I engineer for technical compliance and the Engineering Manager as the line manager.
To ensure that the site electrical installations and associated systems are fully compliant with all current legal requirements.
To ensure that all site electrical drawings and associated documentation is complete, up to date and fully compliant.
To actively support new site project delivery as business dictates.
To offer prompt electrical fault finding and troubleshooting support for all site plant, equipment and infrastructure.
To ensure all electrical maintenance schedules, routines, proof tests etc. are conducted safely, precisely and on time.
To actively develop preventive maintenance practices on site.
To offer support for instrumentational and PLC matters as required.
To identify and specify where necessary new or replacement equipment for site.
To organize, supervise and co-ordinate third party electrical contractor support when required to do so.
Any other reasonable tasks as required by your manager.
* The candidate must be Apprenticeship trained in either an Electrical or Instrumentation background and qualified to ONC or equivalent level as a minimum.
* The candidate shall have at least 5yrs on site experience at a chemical engineering facility or similar environment and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of DSEAR and ATEX.
* Working knowledge of instrumentation systems such as, mass, temperature, pressure, level and flow.
* Knowledge of PLC control systems and ladder logic.
* Ability to read and understand schematic and wiring diagrams.
* Fault finding ability on both electrical and instrumentation systems up to 415V.
* Proven track record in a manufacturing environment with the ability to work both as an individual and within a maintenance team.
* Self-starter / finisher.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
* C&G 2382-12 IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition
* C&G 2391-52 Testing certificate or EAL equivalent 4337 / 4338
* COMPEX Ex1-4