11 months ago
Job Id : 5089
Department : Facilities Services
Benefits : Competitive
Job type : Full time
Location : City Thameslink, London
Type : Permanent
NG Bailey are currently looking for an experienced static Electrical Maintenance Technician in London to join us on a commercial contract based in the City, closest station being City Thameslink.
You will be a fully qualified Electrician with previous experience of working within a Building Service / Maintenance role in commercial properties, previous BMS experience and computer literate.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To provide an exceptional high standard of building services provision (planned and reactive) within a commercial occupied environment and with the utmost regard for customer service.
Deliver PPM relating primarily to Electrical Equipment in-line with agreed programmes / SLA's in order to meet Client and Statutory Compliance. Complete Reactive Works identified through PPM work undertaken when requested. Provide Service Support as part of a team providing quality service delivery 24/7, with a requirement to be part of the out of hour’s emergency call out team.
* Carry out routine PPM and reactive call outs as directed by the client
* Ensure Maintenance of all critical plant including UPS, Generators, HV Systems Etc.
* Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant and install new plant and equipment when required
* Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings ensuring all small works opportunities are identified and followed up
* Must have previous experience working in a building services/maintenance environment
* Previous experience working in a critical environment is not essential but would be beneficial.
* Previous BMS experience and computer literate is a must.
* Practical experience carrying out PPM's and undertaking routine Electrical Repairs and Maintenance in line with SFG20 or equalivant with basic fault finding diagnostic experience.
* Completed a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship (Preferred not Essential)
* City and Guilds 236 Parts 1&2 OR equivalent
* City and Guilds 2382-15 17th Edition / 18th Edition
* Capable of working independantly.
* Excellent customer service skills – very client facing
* IOSH Working / Managing Safely
* Safe system of Work Procedure – PTW; RAMS etc
* L8 Training