5 months ago
There is no information to display under this section.
Hartlebury, Kidderminster, DY10 4HB
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Hartlebury, DY10 4HB
We are currently seeking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work at our Hartlebury factory near Kidderminster. The successful candidate will play an integral part in the site maintenance team, joining the existing team of electricians.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site.
* Safely maintaining all equipment in a modern fast-paced heavy manufacturing environment at a major manufacturing site.
* Assisting improvement projects to further increase output through better efficiencies.
* Helping with capex installation projects from planning to commissioning.
* Improving equipment performance through lean continuous improvement techniques, using OEE and problem-solving to identify areas for improvement.
* Troubleshooting and improving the programs that drive the plant.
* Assist with implementation and use of the preventative maintenance programme as well as assist in ordering spares
Skills and Experience:
* Experience working in a fast paced production environment.
* Apprentice trained.
* HNC/ONC Electrical Engineering.
* Good knowledge of AC motors, inverters and drives.
* Siemens PLC’s (preferably S7).
* Good knowledge of three phase motors/sensors.
Hours: 6.00am to 6.00pm & 6.00pm to 6.00am on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern