2 months ago
There is no information to display under this section.
Sandtoft, DN8 5SY
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Sandtoft, DN8 5SY
A vacancy has arisen for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer, based within our Sandtoft site in Doncaster.
Working as part of the maintenance team, you will ensure that all plant equipment and machinery on site are operating efficiently with the minimum amount of downtime and they are kept in safe and good mechanical working order. You will ensure safe working at all times, with a right first time every time by everyone attitude to produce a cost effective, quality product whilst adhering to the Company’s policies and procedures.
* Install and or maintain all electrical & electro-mechanical plant or machinery in line with Company requirements.
* Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant & machinery is in good working order.
* Fault find and repair any electrical or electro-mechanical related problems on the plant or equipment.
* Program all Siemens & other PLC equipment.
* Use various types of testing equipment in order to locate and remedy faults in the shortest possible time.
* Ensure that all plant and machinery is kept in a good working and clean condition.
* Assist with the installation of new plant equipment.
* Order and collect spares and electrical materials for new and existing plant in keeping with the required standards.
* Maintain and monitor the machines and equipment to enable them to achieve their budgeted outputs at the required quality levels.
* Promote Lean thinking and actively look for ways to improve your efficiency.
Skills & Experience:
* Apprentice trained electrician
* HNC Qualification
* Sound knowledge & experience of fault finding & repair 3 phase system
* Knowledge of basic PLC programme changes
* Ability to test single & 3 phase motors
* Knowledge of IEE Regulations & PAT testing
* Knowledge of Lean manufacturing
* Analytical & problem-solving skills
Hours: 6.00am to 6.00pm on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern.