11 months ago
Electrical Engineer - Facilities Services
Skanska Facilities Services are looking for a Maintenance Electrical Engineer to join the team based at the Ministry of Defence building in Whitehall, London
Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with HASAWA requirement.
* Carry out Fault Finding and plant adjustments.
* Check and inspect electrical services, plant and systems.
* Execute maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
* Respond to re-active works.
* General duties will require multi skilled discipline to carry out work such as re-lamping luminaires, fault finding to electrical wiring systems, motors, generators, lighting systems, chillers, AHU’s along with, inspections and repair of all M&E systems such as extract and supply air ductwork systems, plumbing and heating systems.
* Be appointed to AP Electrical upon successful completion of JSP training
* Work from 8.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. Some out of hours working will be required (call out rota)
We’re looking for:
* Ability to pass Security clearance
* Recognised Apprenticeship
* City & Guilds /NVQ/BTEC level in Electrical engineering is desirable or suitable experience
* Health & Safety IOSH qualification or similar
* HVCA City and Guilds 236 Electrical Installations Part 2 Certificate or City and Guilds 232 Electrical and Electronics Craft Studies Part 2 Certificate or City and Guilds 224 Electronics Servicing Part 2 Certificate.
* 17th Edition of the IEE Regulations Inspection and Test
Our facilities management team provides solutions to a wide range of both private and public sector clients. Working together to deliver outstanding results for customers and communities, our work covers all areas of facilities services from project management and compliance to assets, estates and energy management.
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic – we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
Skanska UK PLC
Please apply before
: Oct 2, 2017, 10:59:00 PM Drugs and Alcohol Policy