about 1 year ago
Self-motivated and with enthusiasm for the industry, you’ll work in a professional environment within an established building services team, liaising with associated disciplines, to assist in the development of innovative solutions that support our client’s business objectives.
As an engineer, you will be working towards chartership, with a background in building services. Good verbal and written communication skills are essential. You will also need:
* A qualification in electrical or building services engineering
* Competency in delivering electrical building services designs
* Experience of working within a BIM / 3D modelling environment
An adaptable approach and a willingness to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team is essential to be successful in this role.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Life insurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.